Composite bonding is a modern non-invasive way to restore teeth.
Composite bonding can be used for cosmetic reasons including closing the gap between teeth, to build up tooth structure that has been lost, repairing broken or chipped teeth. It involves bonding a tooth coloured resin material to existing teeth to reshape them or improve their colour resulting in a natural aesthetically pleasing result.
Advantages of Dental Cosmetic Bonding
- Improves the appearance of your smile quickly
- It is a relatively inexpensive procedure
- Long lasting – a dental bond can last from 5-6 years
- Your tooth health and natural tooth structure is retained
- The treatment can usually be completed in just one appointment
- Predictable aesthetic and functional results
- Pain Free – No drilling of the tooth necessary and therefore no injection required
- Future treatment options are wide and varied in most cases. Failure is rare and very easy to fix.
- Suitable for patients of all ages with good dental and gum health.
- Results in natural tooth colour